FIVB Level I - Beach Volleyball Course
Limassol Cyprus (April 10-14, 2019)
Cyprus Volleyball Federation announces the organization of a LEVEL I FIVB BEACH VOLLEYBALL COURSE which will be held in Limassol, Cyprus between 10 and 14 April 2019 in partnership with SideOut of London. The course will be given in English.
1. Technical Course Description (FIVB-DESCRIPTION)
The FIVB Technical Course programme is intended for technicians (with experience as Volleyball players and/or coaches) looking to improve their knowledge and competences of the different Volleyball techniques. These courses usually feature world-renowned Volleyball coaches and instructors and associate players for practical demonstrations.
2. Beach Volleyball Course Description (FIVB-DESCRIPTION)
The student learns to improve the one’s own game, skills and techniques. The goal of the course is as well to find new ways of teaching and to learn cornerstones of the refereeing structure. In addition the course touches importance and benefits of sustainability in Beach Volleyball.
Duration: 35 Days (30 Days Online course + 5 Days Practical Course)
3. Course Objective (FIVB-DESCRIPTION)
- To improve the knowledge and competence of coaches and teachers so that they may gain recognition as FIVB coaches.
- To present the most recent trends of the modern game of Volleyball.
- To establish in so far as possible a unified system for training coaches in all zones.
- To enable each National Federation to develop national courses and an internal method of training and qualifying coaches and teachers.
- To exchange ideas and experiences.
4. Course Fees
The registration and participation fee is 390 EUR per participant
5. Accommodation and Meals
All accommodation is provided at a hotel within easy walking distance of the course and the package includes breakfast, lunch and dinner from the time of arrival until the time of departure.
The Room Rates are as Follows:
- Triple Room : 50 EUR per person per night, full board
- Double/Twin Room: 60 EUR per person per night, full board
- Single Room: 80 EUR per person per night, full board
Transportation to and from the hotel from Larnaka Airport can be arranged at an additional cost for all internationally travelling participants. Applicants must indicate whether they would like this service on the Course Application Form below and must also communicate their flight information at least five days prior to their arrival date.
Registration will be accepted on a first-come-first serve basis, after submission of the on-line form below and subject to a maximum limit of 40 participants. Persons who already indicated the interest to attend via an official email to Cyprus Volleyball Federation will be given priority, as long as Cyprus Volleyball Federation receives their on-line application by February 15, 2019.
Your space on the course will be confirmed when:
- Cyprus Volleyball Federation has received your on-line application; and
- Cyprus Volleyball Federation has issued your pro forma invoice; and
- You have made your payment by the deadline indicated on the pro forma invoice.
Your space is not automatically confirmed by submitting the online application.